November 26, 2012

EMAIL FROM PRINCE OF BRUNEI?

Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei
WOW!! Who would ever imagine that I would one day received an email from a royalty?? Me of all people!!?

But that's exactly what happened. On the 8 Nov, I received an email from Prince Jefri Bolkiah himself, the brother to the existing king of Brunei, asking for my help and wanted me to become his business partner. The amount that he will be entrusting me with is US$50 million.

Check out his email below.

(Click to enlarge)

Hahaha.. I can't help but laugh!! It's FAKE!!

Let me tell you now that this is NOT an email from any prince. The sender is actually an impostor trying to lure me into some scheme. I know this because this is not the first time that I have received an email from an impostor. And very often, these impostors would use the names of some well known figures, such as above, as a bait to capture the interest of the receiver.

Previously, I have also received emails from "True King of Perak", "Rightful descendant of the legendary Mahsuri", "Deputy President of a Bank" and "Exile Ex-Minister of Libya" to name a few. 

And through those emails, I have also been gained many amazing titles including "The Chosen One" or "Allah Elected One" or "True Friend" and "God's Miracle" among others. Lucky me!

Here's the one which gave me the title "Allah elected one"! Her story - She lost her husband and has no child. And now, she herself is dying and needed me to manage the wealth of $8.2 million. And get this, she promised me that $2.5 million will purely be mine. Whoaaa....

(Click to enlarge)

It's a FAKE!!

Very often, these emails would start off stating that there is 'No Risk' on the part of the receiver, which is me. They just needed somebody to manage their wealth for them, mainly for charity. And the amount could reach up to hundreds of millions of dollars. And at the end of this venture, I will either inherit the entire amount with absolute freedom to do whatever I wish with that money or they would promise me a cut, say 30% from US$500,000,000, which will still come up to millions of dollars.

WOW! That simple huh??

But trust me, this is just a scheme. I know because I have been a victim before.

If we respond to the email, they would ALWAYS remind us of how this venture is in the name of god and god will make sure that we will be rewarded for our good deeds. At first, they would normally ask us some innocent questions or instructions. This is to build up our confidence in this 'extraordinary' opportunity. They know that the more we correspond, the more we would believe that this is a genuine thing.

It would take a few emails before they would suddenly highlight a 'small' problem. They would tell us that the promised amount suddenly got stuck at the immigration or central bank monitoring system or some technical issues. They call it a 'small problem' because all they need us to do is to just pay a small amount to get it sorted. Perhaps $100,000 administrative payment to get the promised amount of $500,000,000 released. By comparison, the payment is nothing!

And at this point, if we hesitated, they would even challenge our commitment after 'all that they have done'.

"I trust that in the true name of god, you will not bail out on me at this point after all that I have done thus far. Please find a way to help me get this sorted, so that we can get the money out and continue our plan for the sake of the all mighty!" read one of the emails I received before.

But after you make that payment, they will disappear without a trace. Going the to police will not help, because the police officers will just laugh at you. That's what happened to me.

Here's another one of those emails I received. This one is interesting because it uses reverse psychology technique of asking me to BE HONEST. He said that he has $20 million with a finance security company in Europe. He just need me to help him retrieve it and he would give me 10% from the amount retrieved.

Lucky me, right??


(Click to enlarge)

It's a FAKE!!

Others would also use some sad story to gain sympathy. This one below is from someone who has $10.8 million to be given away. She lost her husband and has no child, and now she herself is dying. Boo Hoo!! This story is similar to the earlier one, which gave me the title 'Allah elected one'.

(Click to enlarge)

And I have many-many more emails that I can share. But perhaps, another time.

It makes me sick to know that there are people out there that wakes up every morning with the intend to cheat people. Not the desperados - I am not talking about those people who resorted to stealing or mugging due to desperate life circumstances. And don't get me wrong, I concur no support for those group either, but at least they were pushed by desperation.

But these impostors make a living out of cheating people!

Sick!!

Dear friends, 
If you ever receive such email, do not get fooled. 
They can be very convincing.
Just be careful.



3 comments: