May 9, 2012

OUTRAGEOUSLY INSANE!! Child Abuse caught on camera

UPDATE : Before you read the rest of this post, let me update you this. I just learned that this video is already 1 year old. The girl in the video is the biological mother of the baby and she has already been arrested on that same day that this video first came out a year ago. She is currently serving jail time of 18 months. 


Read PDRM confirmation HERE.


Well, having said that, I have to say that it does not change how I feel about it. Now, go ahead and read the rest of this post as I wrote it a few hours ago.

--------------------------------------------

Someone posted this video on Facebook and it really got me fuming!!!!

Watch these snapshots, then watch the full video and tell me if it doesn't leave the same effect on you.

Kicking the baby!!

Smashing with a pillow!!

Kicking the baby!!

Hitting with a hard object (looks like a TV remote)

Now the Video.........


The baby could only be a few months old. This girl slapped and kicked the baby like it was just a pillow! Maybe someone should give this girl a taste of her own medicine, and see how she like it! At this point, I am unsure if this girl is the mother of the baby or a baby sitter or a family member, but whoever she is.. she is insane and should be locked up! 

And to that girl's voice in the background (who I assume is the same person taking the video) - you are equally guilty!! How could you stood there and do nothing when this baby was abuse in front of your eyes??? 

And if my assumption is correct, that you are the one taking this video, then you are equally insane!! You merely said "Ira...!! Ira....!!!", when you can clearly see that this baby was powerless and helpless against the beating and kicking of this insane girl!! 

At one point, you said it yourself "Kau nak bunuh dia ke??", proving that you are fully aware of how insane this is.. and you did nothing????

I can tell you this - If the girl who was beating the baby in this video goes down, YOU ARE GOING DOWN WITH HER!!

If anyone know how to trace this video back to the original source or could help to identify the location of this place, I would really like to know!

Please help!

-------------------------------------------------

As I have updated above, there is no need to try and look for this lady now because she has already been arrested and serving jail time, which would end at the end of this year.

But now it triggered a few other questions in my head :


  • 18 months jail time... That's it???? I mean that's the best sentence for an 'attempted murder'??
  • And what's going to happen to the baby?? Will this lady be given full custody of the baby again after she is released?
  • And what about the voice of a lady in the background of the video? She suffered nothing??

Hmmmmm.................


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support, bro. I'll do whatever within my strength to find out more about this video... I am really angry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bos every child is anugerah allah, but the question is this why she is doing this? i assume this is cost by frustration coz as how i see my self whenever im stress and i hold by 7 months old niece it happen that my stress is relive. Or maybe the mother have somekind of mental illness. i just wonder why she is did that. i didnt watch the video coz i dont dare coz i know how fragile the baby are, Do u think 18 months is good enough?

    -WHITE HULK-

    ReplyDelete
  3. The natural instinct of a mother is to put herself in harm's way to protect her children. But this mother is SICK, seriously SICK! I don't think 18 mths is enough for the moronic thing she did to her baby. She should be locked up for life! Or she should have a 'restraining order' on her NOT be in at least 100 meters from any children below 12 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a mother...and i felt sick when i watched the picture. How dare she did that to her baby.. All mother faced the deliver pain.... did she forget about that???? Just give the baby to someone that can love the baby...

    ReplyDelete